Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Cook's receiving prop bets. Watch how Cook's performance plays out when the Saints square off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 41.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- In two of four games this season (50%), Cook has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's season average of 41.5 receiving yards per game is 4.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.8.
- Cook has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Cook has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8 yards.
- Cook is averaging 58.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Panthers, 10.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- Bookmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 48.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in three total games versus the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- Cook has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Cook has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (one out of three), Cook has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Cook has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Panthers, Cook averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Panthers, Cook has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive