Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's a look at Cook's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Chargers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 38.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (32.5).
- Cook has yet to put up more than 32.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.2 per game. He averages 12.2 less per game than that average.
- Cook has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Cook has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (50.2 yards).
- Cook's 30.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Chargers are 2.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 32.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in four total games versus the Chargers.
Powered by Data Skrive