Jared Cook's New Orleans Saints visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cook's receiving prop bets. Watch Cook's Saints play the Panthers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 32.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 less than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four of 14 games this year (28.6%), Cook has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.7 per game. He averages 6.8 less per game than that average.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 opportunities), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.7).
- Cook's 52 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 40.5 yards two times in four career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of 14 games this year (42.9%), Cook has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cook has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Cook has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cook has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 42.9% of his games (six of 14 chances).
- Over his four career matchups against the Panthers, Cook averages 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has outdone Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in four total games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive