Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the Minnesota Vikings on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Cook's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Vikings on FOX/NFL at 4:30 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 29.2 receiving yards per game, 12.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday's game (41.5).
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three out of 13), Cook has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.6 per game. He is averaging 10.4 less per game than that average.
- Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In only 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 chances), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.6).
- Cook's 34.2 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Vikings are 7.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Friday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 41.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in five total games opposite the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Friday's game.
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Cook has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cook has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Cook has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Cook has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his five career matchups against the Vikings, Cook averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Friday's game.
- Cook has outdone Friday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in five total games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive