Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on Cook's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 29.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In three out of 12 games this year (25%), Cook has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.8 per game. He is averaging 10.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances), Cook has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39.8).
- Cook's 69.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Chiefs are 32.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 37.5 yards, a mark he has beat four times in six total games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Cook has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cook has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Cook has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his matchups, Cook has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Cook averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Chiefs, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Chiefs, Cook has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive