Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cook receiving props. Watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 29.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than the over/under of 32.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12), Cook has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.8 per game. He is averaging 10.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 12 games (41.7%).
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.8 yards.
- Cook's 69.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Chiefs are 37.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 32.5 yards four times in six total games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive