Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some tips for betting on Cook's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. You can watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook's over/under for receiving yards in Sunday's game is 28.5, the same as his season average.
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Cook has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.8 per game. He averages 12.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 27.3% of his games (three of 11 opportunities), Cook has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (40.8).
- Cook's 16.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Eagles are 12.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 28.5 yards one time in four total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive