Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints square off against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cook's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Cook and the Saints face off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 28.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (five out of 10), Cook has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.4 per game. He is averaging 13.9 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three of 10 opportunities), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (42.4).
- Cook's 43.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons are 18.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 25.5 yards two times in four career games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive