Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday on the road at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cook's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cook's Saints square off with the Broncos on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook's 31.7 receiving yards per game average is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (31.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Cook has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.7 per game. He is averaging 12.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Cook has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.7 yards.
- Cook is averaging 25.5 yards per game in his last six outings against the Broncos, 6.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 31.5 yards, a mark he has beat two times in six career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), Cook has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cook has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Cook has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cook has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances).
- Cook's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Broncos are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Broncos, Cook has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive