Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cook receiving props. Watch Cook's Saints square off with the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 34.9 receiving yards per game, 4.6 less than the over/under of 39.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Cook has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's season average of 34.9 receiving yards per game is 10.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.1.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances), Cook has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (45.1).
- Cook's 56.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Falcons are 16.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 39.5 yards two times in three total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Cook has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cook has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Cook has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Cook has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Falcons, Cook averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three lifetime games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive