Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on Cook's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. Watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 39.9 receiving yards per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Cook has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.9 per game. He averages 6.0 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Cook has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.9 yards.
- Cook's 40.1 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the 49ers are 0.6 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 39.5 yards, a mark he has outdone five times in eight total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has grabbed 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Cook has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Cook has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this season Cook has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Cook has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Cook's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the 49ers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games versus the 49ers, Cook has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive