Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday in the NFC Wild Card Round at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cook's receiving props. Watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Bears on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook's 33.6 receiving yards per game average is 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (32.5).
- In six out of 15 games this year (40%), Cook has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's season average of 33.6 receiving yards per game is 6.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.8.
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 opportunities), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.8).
- Cook is averaging 51.4 yards per game in his last five contests against the Bears, 18.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Cook has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 32.5 yards four times in five career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven of 15), Cook has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cook has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Cook has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cook has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 chances).
- Cook's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Bears are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Bears, Cook has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive