JaMycal Hasty and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hasty's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hasty and the 49ers square off with the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
JaMycal Hasty Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
JaMycal Hasty Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hasty's per-game rushing attempts average (4.9) is 2.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- Hasty has collected more than 7.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- Hasty's season-long average over/under is 11.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 6.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of four games this year, Hasty achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Hasty has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.2 rushing attempts) in just 12.5% of his games (one of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hasty's 18.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.0 less than Monday's over/under.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Hasty has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Hasty's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 46 yards, which he's fallen short of by 27.5 on average.
- Hasty has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of four times (25%).
- In only one game this season (12.5%), Hasty, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
Powered By Data Skrive