JaMycal Hasty and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hasty's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hasty's 49ers face off against the Saints at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
JaMycal Hasty Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
JaMycal Hasty Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hasty has averaged 5.1 rushing attempts per game, 2.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Hasty has yet to carry the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Hasty's season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 7.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hasty has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Hasty has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (12.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hasty's 19.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 10.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Hasty has yet to rush for more than 29.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Hasty has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (52.5) by 33.2 yards.
- Hasty has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Hasty has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.5) in only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hasty has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hasty had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Hasty's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of one game this year, Hasty hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Hasty has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just one of seven games (14.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive