Jamison Crowder's New York Jets host the New England Patriots on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Crowder's receiving prop bets. Watch Crowder's Jets square off with the Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 95.8 receiving yards per game average is 39.3 more than his prop bet total in Monday's matchup (56.5).
- Crowder has yet to put up more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Crowder's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.2 per game. He has collected 33.6 more per game than that average.
- In three of his four games (75%), Crowder has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 75% of his games (three out of four chances), Crowder has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (62.2).
- Crowder is averaging 33.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Patriots, 22.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (56.5).
- In three career games against the Patriots, Crowder has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 56.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Monday's game.
- In two of four games this year (50%), Crowder has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Crowder has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (one out of three), Crowder has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Crowder has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Crowder's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games against the Patriots, Crowder has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive