Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Crowder's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Crowder's Jets play the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 95.8 receiving yards per game average is 40.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (55.5).
- In three of four games this year (75%), Crowder has collected more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder has collected 33.6 more receiving yards per game (95.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 62.2.
- Crowder has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his four games (75%).
- In three of his four games (75%), Crowder has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.2 yards.
- Crowder is averaging -7 yards per game in his last one outing against the Chiefs, 62.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Crowder's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 55.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one lifetime game against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In two out of four games this season (50%), Crowder has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Crowder has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Crowder has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Crowder has hit the over on his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Chiefs, Crowder scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chiefs, Crowder has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive