On Sunday, Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Crowder's receiving prop bets. Watch Crowder's Jets square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 95.8 receiving yards per game average is 29.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (66.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (three of four), Crowder has put up more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder has collected 33.6 more receiving yards per game (95.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 62.2.
- Crowder has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his four games (75%).
- In three of his four games (75%), Crowder has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.2 yards.
- Crowder's 75.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bills are 8.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Bills, Crowder has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 66.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- Crowder has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- Crowder has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (one out of three), Crowder has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- In his four career matchups against the Bills, Crowder averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in four total games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive