On Sunday, Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets visit the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Crowder's receiving prop bets. Watch Crowder's Jets square off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 111.7 receiving yards per game average is 47.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (64.5).
- Crowder has not picked up more than 64.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Crowder has put up 51.9 more receiving yards per game (111.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 59.8.
- Crowder has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Crowder has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (59.8 yards).
- Crowder's 34 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Chargers are 30.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chargers, Crowder has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 64.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Crowder has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- Crowder has reeled in 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Crowder has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Crowder has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Crowder's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Chargers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Chargers.
Powered by Data Skrive