Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Crowder's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Arizona Cardinals. Watch Crowder's Jets face off against the Cardinals at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder is averaging 109.5 receiving yards per game, 45.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Crowder has yet to put up more than 64.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Crowder's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.5 per game. He has collected 52.0 more per game than that average.
- Crowder has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Crowder has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (57.5 yards).
- Crowder is averaging 43 yards per game in his last three outings against the Cardinals, 21.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Crowder's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 64.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through two outings this year.
- Crowder has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- Crowder has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Crowder has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Crowder's 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Cardinals, Crowder has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered by Data Skrive