Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Crowder receiving props. You can watch how Crowder's performance plays out when the Jets square off with the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 60.7 receiving yards per game average is 1.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (59.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Crowder has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.8 per game. He has collected 2.9 more per game than that average.
- Crowder has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 chances), Crowder has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (57.8).
- Crowder is averaging 31.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Patriots, 27.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Crowder's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 59.5 yards, a number he has never beat in four lifetime games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Crowder has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Crowder has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Crowder has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 chances).
- Over his four career matchups against the Patriots, Crowder averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Patriots, Crowder has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive