Jamison Crowder's New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Crowder's receiving prop bets. Watch Crowder's Jets square off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 57.6 receiving yards per game average is 3.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (54.5).
- In four of 10 games this year (40%), Crowder has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder's season average of 57.6 receiving yards per game is 0.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 58.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Crowder has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 opportunities), Crowder has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (58).
- Crowder's 30.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 24.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Crowder's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 54.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in two total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Crowder has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Crowder has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 20% of his games (one out of five), Crowder has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances).
- Crowder's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive