Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Crowder's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Los Angeles Rams. Watch Crowder's Jets square off with the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder is averaging 56.7 receiving yards per game, 10.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Crowder has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder's season average of 56.7 receiving yards per game is 2.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 59.3.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Crowder has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Crowder has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 59.3 yards.
- Crowder's 47 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Rams are 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 46.5 yards one time in one total game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), Crowder has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Crowder has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 20% of his games (one of five), Crowder has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances).
- Crowder's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Rams are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive