On Sunday, Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets travel to play the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips into Crowder's receiving prop bets. Watch how Crowder's performance plays out when the Jets square off against the Seahawks on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder is averaging 62.9 receiving yards per game, 10.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Crowder has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60 per game. He has collected 2.9 more per game than that average.
- Crowder has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight opportunities), Crowder has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (60).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four out of eight), Crowder has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Crowder has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In just 20% of his games (one of five), Crowder has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive