Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Crowder's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Crowder's performance play out for the Jets against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 65.1 receiving yards per game average is 13.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (51.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Crowder has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder has totaled 3.9 more receiving yards per game (65.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 61.2.
- Crowder has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Crowder has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.2 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Crowder has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Crowder has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 20% of his games (one of five), Crowder has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive