Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Crowder's receiving prop bets. You can watch Crowder and the Jets face off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jamison Crowder Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Crowder's 70.8 receiving yards per game average is 15.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (55.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Crowder has collected more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Crowder's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.5 per game. He has collected 9.3 more per game than that average.
- Crowder has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Crowder has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.5 yards.
- Crowder is averaging 40.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Dolphins, 15.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- Crowder has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 55.5 yards one time in four career games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Crowder's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three of six games this season (50%), Crowder has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Crowder has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Crowder has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Crowder has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Crowder's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Dolphins are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Crowder has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in four total games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive