On Monday, James White and the New England Patriots visit the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into White's rushing prop bets. You can watch how White's performance plays out when the Patriots take on the Jets on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White has averaged 2.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Monday's game (2.5).
- White has had more than 2.5 rushing attempts in three out of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- White has averaged 1.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.1).
- In just two of five games this year, White achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- White's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.1. He's gone over that total in only one of five games (20%).
- White's 3.2 carries per game over his eight career matchups against the Jets are 0.8 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- White has beat Monday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 2.5 attempts four times in eight career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for White is set at 13.5 yards. That is 3.3 less than his season average of 10.2.
- White has yet to rush for more than 13.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- White has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (16.5) by 6.3 yards.
- White has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- White has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (16.5) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Over his eight career matchups against the Jets, White averages 18.5 rushing yards per game, 5.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Jets, White has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 13.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive