On Sunday, James White and the New England Patriots travel to play the Buffalo Bills at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips into White's rushing prop bets. Watch how White's performance plays out when the Patriots square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White has averaged 3.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- White has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in one out of four games this season (25% of his chances).
- White's season-long average over/under is 4.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of White's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- White's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.2. He's gone over that total in just one of four games (25%).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Bills, White averages 3.7 carries per game, 0.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- White has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 4.5 attempts three times in nine career games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for White is set at 15.5 yards. That is 2.7 less than his season average of 12.8.
- Two times this season (out of four total games -- 50%), White has had more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- White's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 17.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.4 on average.
- White has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- White has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (17.2) in two out of four games.
- In his nine career matchups against the Bills, White averages 13.4 rushing yards per game, 2.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games against the Bills, White has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 15.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive