James White and the New England Patriots host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around White's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch White's performance play out for the Patriots against the 49ers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White has averaged 4.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In one of three games this season (33.3% of his chances), White has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- White's season-long average over/under is 4.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of White's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of three games).
- White has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.2 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (one of three games).
- White notched zero carries in his only career matchup against the 49ers, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set White's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 4.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one career game against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for White is set at 16.5. That's 0.5 more yards than his season average of 17.0.
- Two times this season (out of three total games -- 66.7%), White has had more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- White's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 17.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- White has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in two games (66.7%) out of three opportunities.
- White has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (17.5) in 66.7% of his games (two out of three matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the 49ers, White notched zero rushing yards, 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set White's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 16.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive