On Monday, James White and the New England Patriots host the Denver Broncos at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around White's rushing prop bets. You can watch White and the Patriots play the Broncos on ESPN at 5:00 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White's per-game rushing attempts average (4.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (4.5).
- White has not carried the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- White's season-long average over/under is 4.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- White has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, White has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.5 attempts).
- White averages 2.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Broncos, 1.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- White has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 4.5 rushing attempts in three career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- White's 21.5 rushing yards per game average is 4.0 more than Monday's over/under.
- White has not run for more than 17.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- White has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (18) by 3.5 yards.
- White has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, White has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (18 yards).
- Over his three career matchups against the Broncos, White averages 6.3 rushing yards per game, 11.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set White's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 17.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three total games against the Broncos.
Powered by Data Skrive