James White and the New England Patriots host the New York Jets on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on White's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the New York Jets. Watch White's Patriots face off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White's per-game rushing attempts average (2.7) is 1.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In three out of 13 games this season (23.1% of his chances), White has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- White has averaged 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.8).
- White took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 12 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- White's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.8. He's gone over that total in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Jets, White averages 3.1 carries per game, 1.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set White's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 4.5 attempts, a number he has outdone two times in nine total games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for White is set at 14.5 yards. That is 5.2 more than his season average of 9.3.
- Five times this season (out of 13 total games -- 38.5%), White has had more than 14.5 rushing yards.
- White's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 15.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.2 on average.
- White has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- In only five games this season (38.5%), White, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 15.5.
- In his nine career matchups against the Jets, White averages 16.4 rushing yards per game, 1.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- White has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 14.5 yards three times in nine career games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive