James White and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of White's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch White's performance play out for the Patriots against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White's per-game rushing attempts average (2.6) is 0.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (3.5).
- White has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- White's season-long average over/under is 3.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of 11 games this year, White achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (27.3% of his opportunities).
- White's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.8. He's gone over that total in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
- White averages 3.5 carries per game over his last 10 matchups against the Bills, which equals his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set White's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 3.5 attempts, a number he has outdone four times in 10 total games opposite the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- White's 8.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.6 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), White has put up more than 11.5 rushing yards.
- White's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 16 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.1 on average.
- White has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- In only four games this season (33.3%), White, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 16.
- In his last 10 matchups against the Bills, White averages 12.1 rushing yards per game, 0.6 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- White has outdone Monday's projected rushing yards over/under of 11.5 yards six times in 10 total games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive