On Thursday, James White and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into White's rushing prop bets. You can watch White's performance play out for the Patriots against the Rams on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White's per-game rushing attempts average (2.6) is 0.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (3.5).
- White has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- White has averaged 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.8).
- In only three of nine games this year, White achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- White has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.8 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- White recorded three carries in his only career matchup against the Rams, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set White's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 3.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one career game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for White is set at 10.5 yards. That is 1.7 more than his season average of 8.8.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), White has put up more than 10.5 rushing yards.
- White has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (16) by 7.2 yards.
- White has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- White has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (16) in only 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
- White's 17 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Rams are 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- White has surpassed Thursday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 10.5 yards one time in one total game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive