James White and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on White's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch White's Patriots square off with the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White has averaged 2.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- White has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through nine outings this year.
- White has averaged 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.8).
- White took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- White has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.8 rushing attempts) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- In his one career matchup against the Chargers, White notched one carry, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set White's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 5.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one total game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- White's 9.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), White has put up more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- White has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (15.6) by 5.8 yards.
- White has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- In only four games this season (44.4%), White, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 15.6.
- White's two rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Chargers are 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- White has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 18.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive