James White and the New England Patriots host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of White's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch White's Patriots square off with the Cardinals at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White's per-game rushing attempts average (2.6) is 1.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (4.5).
- White has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in two of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- White has averaged 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.6).
- White took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- White's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.6. He's gone over that total in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- In his one career matchup against the Cardinals, White recorded one carry, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set White's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 4.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one lifetime game against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for White is set at 16.5 yards. That's 7.7 more than his season average of 8.8.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games -- 37.5%), White has had more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- White has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (15.7) by 6.9 yards.
- White has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- White has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (15.7) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Cardinals, White recorded four rushing yards, 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- White has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 16.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive