James White and the New England Patriots visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for White's rushing props. Watch how White's performance plays out when the Patriots take on the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White's per-game rushing attempts average (2.3) is 1.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- White has had more than 3.5 rushing attempts in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- White's season-long average over/under is 3.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- White took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- White has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.6 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- White's 5.6 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 2.1 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- White has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 3.5 attempts three times in five total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- White's 7.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), White has had more than 11.5 rushing yards.
- White has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (15.7) by 8.4 yards.
- White has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), White, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 15.7.
- White's 25.6 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 14.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Texans, White has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 11.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive