James White and the New England Patriots host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for White's rushing props. You can watch White and the Patriots face off against the Ravens on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
James White Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
James White Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- White has notched 2.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- White has yet to carry the ball more than 2.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- White has averaged 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.8).
- White took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- White's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.8. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- White's 5.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are 3.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set White's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 2.5 attempts, a number he has beat one time in two career games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- White's 8.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), White has had more than 11.5 rushing yards.
- White's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 16.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.0 on average.
- White has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), White, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 16.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Ravens, White averages 20.5 rushing yards per game, 9.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Ravens, White has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 11.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive