James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Washington's receiving prop bets. Watch Washington's performance play out for the Steelers against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington's 30.8 receiving yards per game average is 5.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (25.5).
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Washington has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's season average of 30.8 receiving yards per game is 10.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.3.
- Washington has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his six games (16.7%).
- In just 16.7% of his games (one of six chances), Washington has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (41.3).
- Washington is averaging 19.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Ravens, 5.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Bookmakers have set Washington's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 25.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in four career games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive