James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Washington receiving props. You can watch Washington and the Steelers play the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 37.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (one of five), Washington has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.1 per game. He is averaging 5.1 less per game than that average.
- Washington has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his five games (20%).
- In only one of his five games (20%), Washington has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive