On Sunday, James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cleveland Browns at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips into Washington's receiving prop bets. Watch Washington's performance play out for the Steelers against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 29.3 receiving yards per game, 17.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Washington has not totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Washington's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41 per game. He averages 11.7 less per game than that average.
- Washington has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Washington has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (41 yards).
- Washington's 53.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Browns are 6.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Washington's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 46.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in three career games opposite the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive