James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Washington receiving props. You can watch Washington and the Steelers square off with the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 30.7 receiving yards per game, 10.8 fewer than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Washington has yet to put up more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Washington's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.8 per game. He is averaging 10.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Washington has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Washington has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (40.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive