James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's an analysis of Washington's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Washington's Steelers take on the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (six of 15), Washington has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.2 per game. He averages 10.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Washington has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 10 games (20%).
- In just two of his 15 games (13.3%), Washington has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.2 yards.
- Washington is averaging 57 yards per game in his last four contests against the Browns, 29.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Washington has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 27.5 yards three times in four career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive