James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Washington's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Washington's performance play out for the Steelers against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington's 26.6 receiving yards per game average is 3.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (23.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this year (50%), Washington has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's season average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 11.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.6.
- Washington has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In only two of his 14 games (14.3%), Washington has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.6 yards.
- Washington's 69 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Colts are 45.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Washington has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 23.5 yards one time in one career game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive