James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Washington receiving props. Watch Washington's Steelers square off against the Bengals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 28.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In two of 13 games this year (15.4%), Washington has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.8 per game. He is averaging 9.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Washington has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
- In just 15.4% of his games (two out of 13 chances), Washington has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.8).
- Washington's 38.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Bengals are 1.9 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Washington has beat Monday's projected receiving yards total of 36.5 yards two times in five total games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive