James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's a look at Washington's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Washington and the Steelers face off against the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 28.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Washington has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's season average of 28.6 receiving yards per game is 10.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.1.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Washington has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 16.7% of his games (two out of 12 chances), Washington has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.1).
- Washington is averaging 83 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bills, 54.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Washington has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 28.5 yards one time in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive