James Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Washington's receiving props. Watch Washington's Steelers take on the Browns on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
James Washington Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Washington is averaging 24.5 receiving yards per game, 2.0 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In six out of 16 games this season (37.5%), Washington has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Washington's season average of 24.5 receiving yards per game is 10.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.4.
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Washington has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 16 games (18.8%), Washington has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.4 yards.
- Washington's 45.6 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Browns are 19.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Washington's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 26.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed three times in five career games opposite the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive