On Sunday, James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Houston Texans at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Robinson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Robinson and the Jaguars take on the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson has averaged 15.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances), Robinson has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson has averaged 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.2).
- Robinson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Robinson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (16.2 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- Robinson recorded 13 carries in his only career matchup against the Texans, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 17.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Robinson is set at 72.5 yards. That is 3.8 less than his season average of 68.7.
- Three times this season (out of seven total games -- 42.9%), Robinson has had more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (66.8) by 1.9 yards.
- Robinson has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Robinson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 66.8.
- Robinson's 48 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Texans are 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Robinson's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 72.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Robinson has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this season.
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of four games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of seven games (42.9%).
- Robinson's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Texans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Robinson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive