James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Robinson's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson has averaged 17.1 rushing attempts per game, 10.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In 14 out of 14 games this season (100% of his chances), Robinson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (17.4).
- In only six of 14 games this year, Robinson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Robinson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.4 rushing attempts) in only 35.7% of his games (five of 14 games).
- Robinson's 16 carries in his one career matchup against the Colts are 9.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's 76.4 rushing yards per game average is 42.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 92.9% of his games this season (13 of 14 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (72) by 4.4 yards.
- Robinson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total seven times (half of his games).
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (72) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Colts, Robinson recorded 62 rushing yards, 28.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has gone over Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 33.5 yards one time in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14 chances).
- Robinson's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- In only four of 11 games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Robinson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just six of 14 games (42.9%).
- In his only career matchup against the Colts, Robinson scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Colts, Robinson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive