James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Robinson's rushing props. Watch Robinson's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson has averaged 17.1 rushing attempts per game, 10.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Robinson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in 14 of 14 games this season (100% of his chances).
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 17.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Robinson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just six of 14 games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.4. He's gone over that total in just five of 14 games (35.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's 76.4 rushing yards per game average is 50.9 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 100% of his games this season (14 of 14 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (72) by 4.4 yards.
- Robinson has gone over his rushing yards prop total seven times (half of his games).
- Robinson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 72 yards, a figure he's covered in eight out of 14 games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14 chances).
- Robinson's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- In just four of 11 games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Robinson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just six of 14 games (42.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive