James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Robinson's rushing props. Watch Robinson's Jaguars square off against the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson's per-game rushing attempts average (17.2) is 0.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances), Robinson has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (17.3).
- Robinson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just six of 13 games this year (46.2% of his chances).
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.3. He's gone over that total in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Robinson is set at 75.5. That is 4.1 fewer yards than his season average of 79.6.
- Six times this season (out of 13 total games -- 46.2%), Robinson has had more than 75.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (71.7) by 7.9 yards.
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.7) in 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Robinson's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 40% of Robinson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of 10 outings).
- Robinson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive