On Sunday, James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Robinson's rushing prop bets. Watch Robinson's Jaguars take on the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson has averaged 17.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Robinson has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Robinson's 17.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.2.
- Robinson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.2. He's gone over that total in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
- Robinson finished with 16 carries in his one career matchup against the Titans, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Robinson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 18.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's 80.7 rushing yards per game average is 2.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 71.1, which he's outpaced by 9.6 yards on average this year.
- Robinson has gone over the rushing yards total in 58.3% of his opportunities (seven of 12 games).
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.1) in 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12 matchups).
- Robinson's 102 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Titans are 23.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Titans, Robinson has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 78.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson has notched 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Robinson has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (six out of 12 chances).
- Robinson has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only four of nine games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Robinson has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- Robinson's one rushing touchdown in his single career matchup against the Titans is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Robinson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has surpassed one time in one career game versus the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive